Friday, April 16, 2010

So far turning 30 has been wonderous! Yesterday I got up early and became a citizen of South Dakota. I have a new drivers license with a really great photo and registered to vote here. I feel more rooted here now. This morning I went for a walk with Lisa. I wish I could convince her to walk outside instead of in the mall. I enjoy the exercise but I crave fresh air! Maybe she'll bend a little once summer rolls around :D I then stopped at Bully Blends to grab an Americano and Scone...sooooo tasty! After that I went and had a pedicure and manicure at one of the cosmetology schools downtown. The girl who worked me over was wonderful and I have beautiful bright pink fingers and toes! I then ran out to Target to spend the giftcard my folks sent me. I found a sexy little black dress that will be perfect for our dinner out tonight! I also found the bras I love on sale for $5, so yeah I bought pretty undergarments for my gift to myself! When I got back to our hovel on the hill there were two little packages from my sister waiting for me. She sent me Lungs by Florence + the Machine. Its a wonderful CD. I love it! She also sent me the book Birdology. It looks very interesting. Right now Leo and I are hanging out until Carl gets home. Then Carl and I will drop him off at his grampa's house so we can have a night on the town. It should be grand!

No comments:

Post a Comment