Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The birthday weekend turned out to be fantastic. We had a wonderful meal at Delmonico's and then went out with some friends. I did slip and fall late in the evening and bruise my forearms and butt. I'm okay though, just a little sore. Sunday night we wrapped up the celebration by hosting the monthly vegan potluck. It was fantastic and included chocolate cake with mocha and walnut frosting. In other news, I have had a nasty cold the last 3 days. Its almost gone though and I should be feeling top notch again very soon. I'm in love with an old farm house in Hermosa, SD. It qualifies for the Rural Development Loan program, which I need to find out more about. I'm fairly sure that our income qualifies us for the program as well. I want to live in this beautiful house with its lovely wrap around porch and hear my bees buzzing the apple and plum trees that are on the land. That would be perfect! Here is the craigslist ad for my dream house http://rapidcity.craigslist.org/reb/1701238893.html Well, its time to do some dishes and finish getting ready for work. Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment