Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bills, Beers, and Beards

There is something both irritating and calming about getting bills paid and balancing ones checkbook. Now to just stamp and mail them out.

I'm going to finally go and get my South Dakota driver's license tomorrow morning. I think I'll get there right when they open at 7am, so I can get it over with. I'm unsure why I've kept putting it off. I have to get it by Friday when my Illinois license expires. I'll be 30!

Last night was Beards and Beers with the Haycamp Beard and Moustache Society. The weather was wonderful so we were able to sit outside Patty's for the meeting. I got to meet some new people and got to know some others better. Its nice to finally be getting out of the house.

We'll be having our 2nd Vegan Potluck this Sunday. I'm excited, we had such fun last time. I do think it a tad funny that only two of us who come are actual vegans. Its mostly just friends of ours who are vegan friendly and want to hang out. Regardless its a great time! I'll try to post some recipes after the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment