Thursday, March 4, 2010

Oh the possiblities....

So I've been doing a lot of thinking about how to come up with some start up cash for Sassafras. I will of course be filling out tons of grant and loan paperwork, but I also need some money stashed away to live on while I'm getting things going. I hope that family and friends, who know how amazing I am and agree that this is the correct direction for me to take in my life, will offer up tiny loans to help. All of which I would like to pay off in the first 2 to 5 years of business. I have trouble asking for money from the people I love. Those who really know me, already know this about my personality. :D I'm also debating becoming a consultant for Mary Kay, all the money I make with that I plan to sock away into my savings account. Here's to putting positive thoughts out to the Universe and hoping for the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment