Friday, March 12, 2010

I want to scream...

I have never worked anywhere where getting my paycheck is so hard.....They've had my direct deposit information since Jan 6th yet my check still isn't being deposited. I was given a raise the last week of Jan. but it didn't show up on my check until the last week of Feb. They still haven't sent me the back pay they owe me for the month in between. Checks are supposed to be delivered by 11:30am every other Friday. It is now 2:42pm and they still aren't at the store. Fed Ex has been called and says the package is in town, but they don't know what time it'll be delivered. Seriously, get it the fuck together payroll. You have over 300 stores but you haven't figured out how to do the payroll for them in a timely manner? I find this unacceptable.

In other news I'm purchasing my Mary Kay kit today...that is if my paycheck from David's Bridal ever gets here....I'm excited about selling Mary Kay again. I did it for a very short time about 5 years ago. I feel like I'll be much more successful at it this time around. I have a lot of support and already have a customer base.

1 comment:

  1. That's total crap. I hope by the time I've read this, this was figured out!

    Good luck on Mary Kay. I've been to Mary Kay parties before and I always thought it was fun :)

    You are good at the whole party thing. I loved the Body Shop stuff you did.

    ReplyDelete