Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Well work went mush smoother last night. Last night's shift supervisor overcompensates for the fact that no one else cleans. Which would be fine if she tried to communicate with the other employees about what needs to be done and why, but instead she just jumps everyone's ass and complains. I did get to come home early last night, but cutting me early doesn't help me learn how to close the store. I'm excited about my interview this afternoon, I have wishful thinking that Someone's In The Kitchen will be my new Art Mart.

Which would go a long way to make me feel far more comfy here in RC. I'm in the process of formulating a plan for how to make this place my home. I realized the other day that being out of my routine is a huge part of my being homesick. I'm the only one who can change that. I need to do the things that helped enrich my life and root me in CU. I've begun to look at the things I did when I was living in my studio and trying to figure out how to balance my relationship, and my new role as a "step-mom", while doing those things as well. I'm working towards happiness!

1 comment: