Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Rocky J Squirral and Etsy bits....

I'm currently watching Rocky and Bullwinkle....its the episode were Sherman asks Mr. Peebody if they're going to Paris, IL or Paris, France. Leo is napping on the couch. I don't understand why his mom thinks its so hard to get him to nap....all I do is cuddle with him while we watch some cartoons and within 15 minutes he's out.

I applied for yet more jobs today. I'm starting to freak out just a wee bit. Bills are coming due and I'm going to have to pick which get paid on time. I hate doing that, but alas that's life. Hopefully I'll do well at Hot Summer Nights again this week. I went and bought envelopes for the cards that I plan to sale at Sandi's antiques store. I also stopped in to chat with her today. She's a really sweet lady and her husband seems pretty nice too. I've decided to open an Etsy store as soon as I take some pictures of my work. That's on the list of things to do this weekend.

My parents are coming to visit next week. I can't wait to see them! This is the longest I've ever gone without seeing them. Seven months is too long! It'll be nice to wonder about the hills with them. I'm hoping to have more visitors this summer too. If anyone needs a vacation and wants to see a really historical area of the US, come on out!

No comments:

Post a Comment