Thursday, June 17, 2010

Happy Thursdayness!

Today is a fantabulous day! I've been making so much art lately. Carl and I are going to start selling our work at the Hot Summer Nights on Thursdays. He also started his new job today. He decided after much debate to go back to doing kitchen work. He's also planning to start college this fall. I'm so proud of him and so excited to see him relaxed and happy! I have an interview in about 1/2 an hour at Black Hills Health and Wellness to be their new Front Desk person. I really hope I get it. They're very into authentic self work and treating the whole. I want to work with wonderful people who do wonderful things! Carl's mom is coming to town tonight. She'll be here visiting for the weekend. I love spending time with Syndi! She's an awesome lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment