Sunday, October 10, 2010

It's been a very long time since I wrote anything. I had a spectacular visit to Illinois. It was filled with family, friends, and fun. It also made me aware that South Dakota is officially my home now. It was great to see everyone and go to some of my favorite places, but I missed Rapid City.

My job is awesome. I'm really loving working at Someones In The Kitchen. The people I work with have really made me feel at home. Having this job has gone a very long way to making Rapid City livable.

The weather here has been beautiful. I've fallen in love with Fall in South Dakota. I've been doing a lot of baking now that the weather has become crisp. I've also been decorating for Halloween! We've decided not to throw a big Halloween party, but we are making some fantastic costumes. I'm going as Medusa and Carl is going as the Minotaur. It should be really cool, if we can get everything done.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I know you haven't posted in a while so this is a long shot but I am moving to south dakota and would love to meet some vegans :) selbander12@gmail.com is my email. I am 28 yo married female. Hope to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete